Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let Patience Do Her Job

Okay, here it is, you want to know how to get the victory? To carry away your full manifestation? Are you ready for this because it's heavy...the answer is...hope you are sitting down...LET PATIENCE DO HER JOB!

So the next question is, what is her job exactly? Her job, according to James 1 (and I paraphrase), is to teach us how to stay the same. If we can grab hold of this truth, then we will have all the confidence, steadfastness and endurance that we need on a daily basis to live this life. I believe this is the key to living a fearless life. You can't have fear and faith...it's one or the other. The fight is that the enemy is trying to move us, trying to get us to doubt and question what God's promise is for our lives. If we have patience (endurance, able to stay the same), then we have confidence in the promises that God has laid out for us.

Isaiah 53:5, " He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him and by His stripes we are healed." I am healed because God's Word says I am. Not because of what I see or feel, but because of what I know. I am not moving from the promise no matter what, I stay the same...that is patience at work.

I am digging deeper and deeper to find these truths that are setting me free day by day. I found myself repenting for my lack of confidence. I know that it used to be there, but over time I have lost it and I am working hard to get it back. Time to rebuild and take charge in the spirit. Creflo Dollar said this, "  Fear comes into our situation just to tell us what could happen, but what we have to remember is the only thing that can happen is what we are standing on." What a word...I feel like I can breath when I see those words. God can and will take care of us, we just have to have faith, which equals confidence, which equals patience. I get it...I get it...I get it...don't let me forget this truth Lord!

That's my heavy revy for today...stay the same...what?, my body is numb...stay the same...I can't breath...stay the same...my legs won't move...stay the same...no matter what the situation STAY THE SAME and we will walk away with a full manifestation of God's promise in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Right on Mandy!! I am going to see if my daughters will follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete